What I learned at Quilt Market:
- Kerry does NOT, in fact, snore.
- We need an Instagram account (so we made one)!!
- I am in love with Japanese fabric.
- The “PR assistant” I had been emailing, named Kat, is Tula Pink’s mother! And is completely adorable.
- I am crushing on ANNA MARIA HORNER
- Sample Spree was crazy town.
- I can NOT go drink to drink with Kerry Finn. I tried. She looks so sweet and innocent. Nope.
- There are people with serious talent out there!!! (Susan Carlson) Kerry Finn, I didn’t get the name of the mosaic quilter…if you happen to know her, tag her!!)
- I learned words I have never head before, like EPP. (English Paper Piecing, thanks Violet Craft!) and tuffet. (Tuffet- A fluffy mushroom shaped seat upon which sits a short pump)! I am still unsure of the tuffet…but it sure was popular!