Janome Multi-Needle Embroidery Machine MB-7
“World’s First” home-use seven-needle embroidery machine.
The MB-7 is the perfect tool to help you conquer your next embroidery project.
“World’s First” home-use seven-needle embroidery machine. The MB-7 is the perfect tool to help you conquer your next embroidery project. This innovative machine is built to work with embroidery formats used by industry professionals such as .jef+, .jef and .dst. With 50 built-in embroidery designs and 10 fonts for monogramming, a USB port to easily import designs, and a maximum speed of 800 SPM, the possibilities are endless. All embroidery operations are noticeably faster and smoother on the MB-7. You will be impressed with your project’s professional-finished results.
- 7-needle embroidery machine
- 5.7″ Remote Computer Screen (RCS)
- Jumbo bobbin
- 6 white LED lamps
- 50 built-in designs
- 10 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.4″ x 7.9″ / 238mm x 200mm
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery speed up to 800 SPM
- Embroidery format capability: .jef+, .jef, .dst
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch traveling
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Independent bobbin winder
- Embroidery area tracing
- Compatible with Tajima hoops
There are no reviews yet.